Frequently Asked Questions
What Can We Help You With?
Browse By Category
- What are the best taxi vehicles?
- Do I need liability insurance?
- If I have a disabled access taxi does this make a difference to my premium?
- Do public and private hire taxi companies need different insurance?
- Will my policy cover me for driving all over the UK?
- Why is a taxi insurance policy considered to be more high risk?
- Is there a difference between single driver and fleet taxi insurance?
- Can I insure any employee on a motor trade insurance policy?
- Do I need liability insurance and if so, which type?
- What is the difference between road risk only and combined motor trade insurance?
- What is the Motor Insurers Database?
- Does motor trade insurance cover all types of vehicles?
- Which types of businesses will require motor trade insurance?
- Are HMO’s covered by the same landlord insurance policy?
- Will I need cover for any deposits put down on the house by the tenants?
- Do I need cover for legal expenses?
- Do I need insurance for the contents of the house?
- Will my insurance provide alternative accommodation to my tenant’s if anything were to happen?
- What can I use my fleet vehicles for?
- Can I put my private vehicle on my fleet insurance policy?